This is it! A new academic year, and a new series of prompts. Let’s begin this month with “headlines.” This is derived out of Shane’s demonstration of writing an efficient piece that would work as a newspaper article. So, while there are no rules, I think we should score extra points for general readability and low word count, say 500-750 words. Pick a headline or topic and see how to really make it meaningful. Double extra bonus points for those who can make it especially engaging, although I think this is a given goal for this group.
- Black Holes 3: Making black holes from ordinary stuff
- Black Holes 2: What are black holes made of?
- Black Holes 1: Imaging the Shadow of Darkness
- Memento Mori 2: From Pen, to Page, to Grave
- Memento Mori 1: Slip the Surly Bonds of Earth
- The Cosmos in a Heartbeat 3: The End is Just the Beginning
- A Cosmic Collection
- The Cosmos in a Heartbeat 2: Coming of Age